Ultra-fast network on your roof
A radio link transmits data or video at a very high frequency. It is often a considerably cheaper alternative to the well-known cable connection. The antennas are capable of focusing extremely sharply. Also, there must be a Line of Sight (LoS) between the two antennas. This means that the antennas can ‘see’ each other. The maximum range is about 75 kilometres due to the curvature of the earth's surface. Non-Line of Sight and Near Line of Sight are sometimes also possible. There are various technologies for establishing a connection. The following distinction is important: there are connections with or without a BIPT licence. Currently, the standard speed implemented by us is 100 Mbps but we can set up wireless broadband connections up to 10 Gbps.
- Transmission of image, data and voice between two or more points
- Line of Sight (LoS) of up to 75 kilometres
- Highly inexpensive alternative to cable connection
- Temporary connection (rental)
- Industrial mobile applications between vehicles, cranes, etc.
- Ship-to-shore broadband connections